Seeing student view of the completed Rubric
This process will assist students in locating a completed rubric so they can see your assessment of their work.
- Who is this for: Online Instructors
- What is required: A D2L course shell in which you have created one or more Rubrics to use with an Assignment or Discussion.
How to set Rubric display options
- When a rubric is created there are three different options that can be set related to Rubric Visibility.
- Rubric is always visible to learners (recommended)
- Rubic is hidden until feedback is published (with an option to include rubric feedback in overall feedback)
- Rubric is hidden from students until feedback is published
Students can view their completed rubric (including the selected levels and instructor feedback) in the following tools:
Viewing Rubric feedback in the Gradebook
Students can view the completed rubrics and feedback in the Grades area by using the following process:
- Click on Grades from the navigation bar.
- This will show the “Comments and Assessments” column on the right.
- Click the [View Graded Rubric] to view the completed rubric.
- Any feedback will be visible under Individual Comments.