Campaign for Opportunity
The PCC Foundation's first campaign, The Campaign for Opportunity, aims to raise $30 million to support students on their path to prosperity by providing resources that increase access and success.
- Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign
Join the Foundation’s annual Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign by signing up to give today.
- Celebrate & Network with Future Connect
We’re inviting community members to network with this year’s Future Connect scholars on March 10 & 12.
- PCC Gala
Join us for our 2020 gala on Saturday, April 25.
- View all events »
- Student Salomon Luna is using Auto Service’s green tech classes to his advantage
- Comcast to sponsor PCC Foundation’s annual fundraising gala
- Powwow proves entertaining and vital for building Native scholarships at PCC
- ‘Crucial Conversations’ explores the middle class, stories of wealth, status and power
- View more ...