Campaign for Opportunity
The PCC Foundation's first campaign, The Campaign for Opportunity, aims to raise $30 million to support students on their path to prosperity by providing resources that increase access and success.
- Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign
Every year PCC faculty, staff and retirees contribute over $200,000 to help students succeed.
- Big Give Day
PCC is celebrating 58 years of serving our community by raising $58,000 for student scholarships on June 4-5!
- 2019 Thank You Luncheon
PCC President Mark Mitsui and the PCC Foundation Board of Directors invite our Legacy Society members and Campaign for Opportunity key supporters to a special celebration on Sunday, May 19.
- View all events »
- PCC Foundation launches $30 million ‘Campaign for Opportunity’
- PCC Foundation announces $30 million ‘Campaign for Opportunity’ at annual gala
- PCC’s 2018-19 Diamond Alumni personify community leadership and achievement
- Staffer donates estate to give students sight lines to their educational futures
- View more ...