Dates to remember
- Last day to return fall term textbooks: September 30
- Financial aid charging for fall term open: September 5-30
The PCC Bookstore is here to support you and the college’s mission by providing exceptional service, reasonably priced items, and an overall desire to help in any way we can. We offer books, equipment, supplies, materials, all the Panther goodies you could want, and much more. Stop by a store to see our large selection. Dollars spent on campus, stay on campus. Online buyback is available.
- Sylvania, Cascade, and Rock Creek: September 25–October 6
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 8am-4pm
- Wednesday: 8am-7pm
- Friday: 8am-2pm
- Southeast: September 25–October 12
- Monday–Thursday: 9am-3pm and 5-7pm
- Friday: 9am-2pm
- Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast and Sylvania: Monday–Thursday, 8am-4pm, Friday 8am-2pm
- Online order customer service: Monday–Friday, 8am-4pm
Buying textbooks and course materials
Books are campus-specific, so be sure to buy your books from the campus or center where you’ll be taking your class.
Book buyback and returns
- Book buyback
- Online buyback is available at any time, and while the bookstores are closed.
- Textbook returns
Contact us for customer service or learn more about: