Textbook rental return policy
See the PCC Bookstore’s textbook rental return policy.
Prior-term purchases will not be accepted for return.
- Textbook returns must be accompanied by the original dated receipt and picture ID.
- Refunds are given through the first week of the term.
- One-day class books cannot be returned.
- Books must be returned in the same condition as when purchased.
- Refunds are not available for digital books.
- Refunds are not available for electronic books that have been removed from their shrink wrap, or that have had their access codes revealed.
- Manufacturer defects will be replaced when returned with the original receipt within 30 days of purchase.
Can I return my book if I bought the wrong one?
Yes. You must have the original receipt, and books must be returned before the end of the first week of the term in the same condition as when they were purchased.
Can I return books ordered online?
Yes, although shipping charges are not refundable. If you wish to return books purchased online, include a copy of your receipt or packing slip. We cannot guarantee appropriate credit without a copy of the receipt or packing slip. Textbooks must be returned before the end of the first week of the term.
- All software returns must be accompanied by the original dated receipt within 10 calendar days.
- Software must be in the unopened original packaging (all original seals and shrink-wrap must be intact).
- Software returns must be approved by Panther-Tek staff before being returned.
- Adobe software products are not returnable.
Non-computer electronics returns
- Manufacturer defects will be replaced when returned with original receipt within 30 days of purchase pending Panther-Tek inspection.
- Manufacturer defects occurring after 30 days from purchase need to be handled directly with the manufacturer.
Computer hardware returns
- Computer hardware is not returnable unless pre-approved by the manufacturer.
- We will work with customers to facilitate manufacturer warranty repairs.
- DOA (dead on arrival) computers must be returned within 24 hours of purchase.
- Merchandise products must be accompanied by an original dated receipt within 10 days.
- Products must be in the original packaging and condition.