Apply to PCC
Complete the admissions application by the deadline. Applying is free and only takes a few minutes. You’ll receive an acceptance email with your username and student ID number.
- Fall 2023: the admissions deadline for fall term has passed
Complete the orientation
Learn the basics about PCC in the New Student Orientation. Log in with the username and student ID number from your acceptance email. The orientation takes about 30 minutes.
Set up your MyPCC account
MyPCC is where you’ll go to sign up for classes, check your student email, pay for classes, and more. Use the first-time user link on the MyPCC login page to get an account setup code and create your password.
Complete the placement process
Give us more information about your academic history in the form of grades, transcripts, or test results. We use this info to recommend reading, writing, and math classes. See how to complete the placement process.
Register for classes
Sign up for a Panther Registration Session where you will connect with an advisor and register for classes.
If you haven’t yet completed a high school diploma or GED®, you’ll follow the application steps for your specific program.
Apply to PCC
Complete the application for new students. Applying is free and only takes a few minutes. You’ll receive an acceptance email with your username and student ID number.
- Dual credit for high school classes: apply now for dual credit angle right
- Other high school programs: the admissions deadline for fall term has passed. Application is open for Winter 2024 or later: apply now for other high school programs angle right
Learn about programs for high schoolers
PCC has several programs for students who haven’t yet completed a high school diploma or GED®.
- Take college classes at your high school: Dual Credit
- Take college classes at PCC: Expanded Options Program, High School Credit Recovery, Jefferson Middle College
- Earn a diploma (or GED®) at PCC: Gateway to College, YES to College, Beaverton Early College
- See more about applicants under the age of 18
- See all programs for high school students »
Talk to a specialist
To figure out which program is a good fit for you, connect with us. We’ll help you choose your path and plan your next steps.
Have a question about getting started at PCC? Contact us – we can help you figure out what to do next!
Visit a campus
Take a self-guided tour at one of our four campuses to find your fit at PCC.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education and may not be used without permission. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license.
PCC provides an Annual Security Report meeting Clery Act requirements. The report shares safety programs, policies, and crime data for the past three years. It also includes steps you can take to maintain a safe campus for everyone.