What is PantherAccess?
PantherAccess is a program that provides instant access to course materials with interactive and adaptive digital content at drastically reduced prices. It’s based on similar programs at a number of major colleges and universities across the country. The goals of the program include:
- Reducing the cost of course materials.
- Ensuring access to course materials for all students on day one of their courses.
- Using new adaptive learning technologies to improve educational retention and outcomes.
How does it work?
- Digital course materials are included in your class fees.
- An email is sent to your PCC email account with instructions on accessing the digital content for your course.
- Your instructor provides you with access to digital content by the first day of classes.
- You can choose to opt out from your PantherAccess course materials in D2L by the second Monday of the term.
- If you opt out, your course fee is refunded and all access to the course materials is turned off and no longer available to you.