Resources for faculty and staff
Learn more about last year’s Online Faculty Summit…
I know, just what you need, another professional development opportunity, right? I understand, it’s the end of the year and […]
Greatest hits of updates to the learning ecosystem for Spring 2021.
Rondi provides an update on the accessibility landscape in 2020
The Online Learning Department provides leadership and support for online learning and the use of technology to enhance learning at Portland Community College. Our staff help faculty and departments offer and manage new courses online, and we also offer a variety of training opportunities.
News and Announcements
- Prepping for the next academic year
- June 4, 2021
- Rondi combines a reading list of options to help you prepare for the coming academic year of online/hybrid/remote learning.
- May 2021 Highlights
- May 18, 2021
- Updates for Brightspace coming on May 27th, 2021
- New entry-level training on D2L Brightspace
- May 17, 2021
- Announcing CUBS, the new competencies for Using Brightspace interactive course for instructors.
- View more ...