The Sylvania Library features the latest in learning resources while the nearby Performing Arts Center is a fully equipped theater and dance venue.
The Technology Classroom Building features an indoor garden courtyard that is passively cooled and heated by nature.
The Sylvania Campus is located in southwest Portland between Tigard and Lake Oswego. As the oldest and largest of the PCC campuses, Sylvania has many unique features and specialized programs. An impressive fitness venue, a state-of-the-art theater facility (the Performing Arts Center), and an innovative MakerLab for students to create anything their minds can envision are just a few of the many amazing places to visit while on campus. Sylvania is the place for innovation, community collaboration and individual growth.
Sylvania by the numbers
Annual rides on shuttle to PSU
Students enrolled each year at Sylvania
Sylvania’s opening date
News from Sylvania
- Opportunities Abound for High-Tech Workforce Training
- September 13, 2023
- PCC’s innovative approach and strategic partnerships open doors to students in the booming semiconductor and advanced manufacturing industries
- Staff, Students Take Pit-Stops at Grand Prix Day
- September 6, 2023
- PNC Bank Grand Prix Day welcomed PCC automotive students, offering insights into motorsports careers and high-performance vehicles
- View more News from Sylvania...
Sylvania is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Sylvania
Thinking of enrolling and want to see the campus? Schedule a visit!
Community members can learn about renting our facilities.
Sylvania student resource centers
Unique programs at Sylvania
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the North View Art Gallery: