Contact: Alfredo Moreno
Portland Community College is a committed partner in Columbia County, offering both credit and non-credit classes. Credit classes are offered fall, winter and spring terms in Scappoose and St. Helens. Classes include general education, lower division transfer and career technical (trades) training. In addition, Community Education classes are offered at a variety of locations in the area.
Columbia County residents attending classes at other PCC locations may benefit from the Columbia County Rider Shuttle which goes to and from the Rock Creek Campus and Willow Creek Center. For more information, visit the Columbia County Rider website.
The Columbia County Rider runs six times a day, Monday-Friday to Rock Creek and Willow Creek. Student fare from Columbia County is $5. Students traveling between Rock Creek and Willow Creek ride free. Visit NWconnector to find the bus schedule.
Additional programs and services
- Small business development advising, call for an appointment: 971-722-5080
- Professional development & training, for more information: 971-722-6686
Columbia County news
- Strategic Planning survey open until 10/30
- October 23, 2020
- Portland Community College’s Strategic Planning process launched more than a year ago, and since then, its Steering Committee has weathered […]
- PCC Recognizes Indigenous Peoples' Day
- October 11, 2020
- The resolution also acknowledges the United States’ history of violence against Indigenous People, including forced migration, broken treaties and relocation.
- Developing the Future Workforce
- September 14, 2020
- An eight-week paid internship helped nine high school students explore their advanced manufacturing interests
- View more ...
Ready to become a PCC student?
Becoming a PCC student is easy! Just complete the steps for new students, starting with admissions.