Contact: Alfredo Moreno
Portland Community College is a committed partner in Columbia County, offering both credit and non-credit classes. Credit classes are offered fall, winter and spring terms in Scappoose and St. Helens. Classes include general education, lower division transfer and career technical (trades) training. In addition, Community Education classes are offered at a variety of locations in the area.
Columbia County residents attending classes at other PCC locations may benefit from the Columbia County Rider Shuttle which goes to and from the Rock Creek Campus and Willow Creek Center. For more information, visit the Columbia County Rider website.
The Columbia County Rider runs six times a day, Monday-Friday to Rock Creek and Willow Creek. Student fare from Columbia County is $5. Students traveling between Rock Creek and Willow Creek ride free. Visit NWconnector to find the bus schedule.
Additional programs and services
- Small business development advising, call for an appointment: 971-722-5080
- Professional development & training, for more information: 971-722-6686
Columbia County news
- Survey Launched for Strategic Planning Effort
- January 23, 2020
- The college has opened an online survey as part of its strategic planning process, and invited key internal and external stakeholders to participate
- PCC Secures Land in Columbia County
- December 6, 2019
- College secures 17 acres to build a training center focused on advanced manufacturing
- Planning to Plan
- November 15, 2019
- PCC embarked on the strategic planning process this fall, to create a tangible path forward that ensures the college delivers on its commitment to opportunity and equitable student success for the students and communities it serve
- View more ...
Ready to become a PCC student?
Becoming a PCC student is easy! Just complete the steps for new students, starting with admissions.