Rock Creek Campus
Boosted by Rock Creek’s sustainability efforts, PCC has been Tree Campus USA certified since 2016.
Graduates of career technical education programs, like Caterpillar's ThinkBIG, are bridging the skills gap in Oregon’s high-wage, high-demand fields.
Opened in 1976, Rock Creek serves approximately 18,000 students, primarily from Washington County, on its 260-acre campus.
The Landscape Technology program offers three degrees and two certificates to help students pursue a variety of career paths.
The Auto Collision Repair Technology program at Rock Creek is one of the largest and most reputable programs on the West Coast.
PCC Rock Creek, a critical resource for Washington County, is located 12 miles west of downtown Portland. Its 260-acre campus includes woodlands, wetlands and grassland, a diverse collection of farm animals, 14 career tech programs and a 3.6 acre Learning Garden. Approximately 66 percent of Rock Creek students enroll in the college transfer program and approximately 18 percent of students enroll in career/technical programs. Rock Creek serves approximately 20,000 students a year.
Rock Creek by the numbers
Total campus acreage
Square foot airplane hangar
Permanent art installations
Rock Creek’s opening date
News from Rock Creek
- Having a Ball at 'Week of Welcome'
- September 27, 2022
- PCC is hosting a "Week of Welcome" at all of its comprehensive campuses -- Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade and Southeast
- Dariana Granados is All-In on 'Big Give Day'
- September 26, 2022
- From noon on Tuesday, Oct. 4 to midnight on Wednesday, Oct. 5, the PCC Foundation will host its annual "Big Give Day" to raise more than $100,000 for scholarships, programs and aid
- View more News from Rock Creek...
Rock Creek is served by three transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Rock Creek
Community members can learn about renting our facilities.
Rock Creek student resource centers
Unique programs at Rock Creek
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the Helzer Art Gallery: