Rock Creek Veteran Resources
During the current crisis to maintain social distancing standards we are working remotely, but we are open virtually.
Virtual Veterans Resource Center: Open Monday through Thursday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Current Students: Just log into your MyPCC account and find us through the Virtual Help tab, or click the link: https://my.pcc.edu/web/home-community/help Students and/or Staff will be there to assist you.
- If you aren’t currently a student, please call or email us using the contact info below and we can help you get started.
Additionally, the following services are still available at no cost to you:
- A virtual Discord space for group studying.
- Resources for all of your needs.
- A place to discuss confidential matters.
- A wealth of knowledge on VA benefits and programs.
- Guidance navigating PCC’s systems.
- Lost? We’ll help you find what you need.
Connect with us
- Location: Building 2, Room 103a
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm
- Summer hours: Mon-Thu, 9am-4pm
- Contact: 971-722-7743 or 7744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veteran Resource Center
We provide student veterans, active duty military, their families and the surrounding community with advocacy, resources, support and the opportunity to be successful. We offer transitional tools for veterans to be successful on their path back into civilian workplaces.
Portland Community College considers it an honor to provide resources for the self-sacrificing service given to our country by the U.S. military service members. PCC – Rock Creek shows that gratitude through the Veteran Resource Center, the Veterans Education Benefits Office and the services they deliver to the military community.
Thank you for your service.
Come visit us
- Free coffee
- Food and beverages
- Computer room
- Free printing
- Big screen TV
- Video games and movies
- Answer questions about benefits
- Advocacy for veterans and their families
- Locating resources for veterans
- Campus resource info
- Community resource info
- Veteran health benefit assistance
- VA work-study opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
Links for veterans
- GI Bill® application website
- Oregon National Guard, Army, and Army Reserve Tuition Assistance
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
- VA benefit recipient approved programs for PCC
- State of Oregon Dept of Veterans’ Affairs
- Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA)
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website.
- Service Record Requests (DD-214)
- Military Transcript Request:
- Navy/Marine (SMART)
- Air Force (CCAF)
- Army (AARTS)
- Returning National Guard and Reservists
- Portland Veterans Outreach Center: 503-273-5370
- Returning Veterans Project or contact at email@example.com, 503-933-4996