Veterans Education Benefits
To certify courses or learn about VA benefits, contact the Veterans Education Benefits Office (VEBO). VEBO helps veterans use their benefits at PCC.
Veterans Resource Centers
The Veterans Resource Centers (VRCs) are open and welcoming spaces that support all students at PCC with a focus on providing veteran and military-affiliated students, their families, and the surrounding veteran community with advocacy, resources, programming, and cultural engagement.
We offer transitional tools for veterans to be successful on their path back into civilian spaces. We also provide a space to socialize, grab a coffee, study, or relax. We invite all students, staff, and faculty to engage and learn more about the veteran culture and vets on campus.
What we offer
- Virtual channels to connect with other students, staff, and faculty online
- Physical spaces at each campus to relax, study, snack, and meet other veterans
- Meet with an academic professional to discuss veterans’ matters
- Consultation on veteran and military-related issues
- Support in accessing or navigating PCC or VA systems for resources such as:
- Classroom accommodations
- Career Counseling and Academic Advising
- Understanding Eligibility for VA Educational Benefits
- Accessing VA Healthcare
- Information on filing or appealing VA disability claims
- Tutoring services
- FAFSA, grant, and scholarship assistance
- Assistance in locating any other relevant, local resources for veterans
- Programming that supports academic retention and goal completion
- Connection to community-based networks and associated resources
- Student job opportunities at each campus location
- Leadership and professional development programs and workshops
- Lost? We’ll help you find what you need!
Visit the campus Veterans Resource Center (VRC) page of your choice below to find more about hours, contact information, and what’s available on your campus!