Cascade Veterans Resource Center
Welcome to PCC Cascade’s Veterans Resource Center! The Cascade VRC is located in the Student Services Building (SSB) 201. We are here to provide veteran students a safe and relaxing environment that promotes a sense of community for student veterans, dependents, advocates, and friends.
Our goal is to be a “one-stop-shop” that connects veterans with resources on PCC, along with resources in the community.
The Cascade VRC welcomes all veterans, family members, friends, advocates, as well as anyone looking to learn more about the veteran culture and vets on campus.
What we offer:
- A safe space for relaxing between classes and socializing with fellow student veterans.
- Coffee, water and snacks.
- A place to discuss confidential matters without judgment.
- Computer workstations with printing available.
- Work Study and Volunteer opportunities.
- Connection to resources at PCC as well as those offered at the county, state, and federal level to maximize success in completion of educational goals. We can connect you to resources to help with:
- Classroom accommodations
- Career Counseling and Academic Advising
- Determining Eligibility for VA Educational Benefits
- Enrolling in VA Healthcare
- Filing disability claims with VA
- Math and writing tutoring available
- FAFSA, grant and scholarship assistance
- …and much more!
Cascade | SSB 201 | 971-722-5458
- Monday – Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Questions? Want more info?
- Call Us: 971-722-5458
- Follow the Cascade VRC on Facebook