On-site and Online
We are here for you!
Visit our Virtual Lobby Monday through Thursday 10am to 2pm or see our Contact page for on-site hours.
- Contact us with questions or comments
- See our events
- Disability Cultural Alliance.
- Guidance for remote participation.
- Use the Accessibility Feedback form to report barriers.
Equal access is a shared responsibility. It is not achieved through accommodation alone.
Accessible Ed & Disability Resources leads the PCC community to recognize disability as a valued aspect of diversity, embrace access as a matter of social justice, and to promote universal design and inclusive environments.
Our Core Values
- Disability is a natural part of human variation and vital to the development of communities
- Disability is a social/political category that includes individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Equal access can not be achieved through accommodation alone
- Design that promotes inclusion is a matter of social justice and civil rights
- Person centered approaches demand leveraging creative solutions
Learn how the accommodation process works, practice with tools and techniques, and stay connected.
Learn about the events we offer, PCC’s accessible wayfinding efforts, and other resources.