Southeast Veterans Resource Center
During the current crisis to maintain social distancing standards we are working remotely, but we are open virtually.
Virtual Veterans Resource Center: Open Monday through Thursday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Current Students: Just log into your MyPCC account and find us through the Virtual Help tab, or click the link: https://my.pcc.edu/web/home-community/help Students and/or Staff will be there to assist you.
- If you aren’t currently a student, please call or email us using the contact info below and we can help you get started.
Additionally, the following services are still available at no cost to you:
- A virtual Discord space for group studying.
- Resources for all of your needs.
- A place to discuss confidential matters.
- A wealth of knowledge on VA benefits and programs.
- Guidance navigating PCC’s systems.
- Lost? We’ll help you find what you need.
- Free Coffee, tea and snacks
- Computer workstations with printing available
- Work Study and Volunteer opportunities
- Classroom accommodations
- Career Counseling and Academic Advising
- Determining Eligibility for VA Educational Benefits
- Enrolling in VA Healthcare
- Filing disability claims with VA
- Connect with your peers
- Community bulletin board
- Southeast campus Student Veterans of America Club
- Veterans health benefits
- Leadership opportunities
- Math and writing tutoring available
- FAFSA, grant and scholarship assistance
- Southeast Campus Mount Tabor Hall 120
- Monday-Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Hours will be expanding in the future – check back for updates.
SE Campus Veteran’s Resource Center Interim Coordinator: Chris Hamreus
- Call: 971-722-6401
- Email: email@example.com