Southeast Veterans Resource Center
During the current crisis to maintain social distancing standards we are working remotely, but we are open virtually.
The following services are still available at no cost to you:
- A virtual Discord space for group studying.
- Resources for all of your needs.
- A place to discuss confidential matters.
- A wealth of knowledge on VA benefits and programs.
- Guidance navigating PCC’s systems.
- Lost? We’ll help you find what you need.
- Free Coffee, tea and snacks
- Computer workstations with printing available
- Work Study and Volunteer opportunities
- Classroom accommodations
- Career Counseling and Academic Advising
- Determining Eligibility for VA Educational Benefits
- Enrolling in VA Healthcare
- Filing disability claims with VA
- Connect with your peers
- Community bulletin board
- Southeast campus Student Veterans of America Club
- Veterans health benefits
- Leadership opportunities
- Math and writing tutoring available
- FAFSA, grant and scholarship assistance
- Southeast Campus Mount Tabor Hall 120
- Monday-Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Hours will be expanding in the future – check back for updates.
SE Campus Veteran’s Resource Center Interim Coordinator: Chris Hamreus
- Call: 971-722-6401
- Email: email@example.com