Sylvania Veterans Resource Center
We envision an open and welcoming community that supports you in attaining your educational goals at PCC by offering guidance and assistance in accessing and securing available resources.
The PCC Sylvania Veterans Resource Center supports student success by providing everyone a space with access to resources, information, and an inclusive community. We focus our efforts on academically, socially, culturally integrating current and former service members and their families into Portland Community College.
During the current crisis to maintain social distancing standards we are working remotely, but we are open virtually.
- Virtual space on Facebook to socialize with fellow students
- Virtual Discord space for group studying
- Resources for all of your needs
- Advocacy for veterans and their families
- A place to discuss confidential matters
- A wealth of knowledge on VA benefits and programs
- Guidance navigating PCC’s systems
- Lost? We’ll help you find what you need
What we do for students and the college
- Services that support retention and academic goal completion
- Guidance in the most effective ways to navigate the college systems
- Relevant resources for service members and their families
- Consultation on veteran and military related issues to faculty and staff
Virtual Veterans Resource Center: Open Monday through Thursday, 10am – 2pm
- Current students: log in to the MyPCC Virtual Help tab and find our chat and Zoom links
- Future students: call or email us using the contact info below for help getting started