Sylvania Veterans Resource Center
We envision an open and welcoming community that supports you in attaining your educational goals at PCC by offering guidance and assistance in accessing and securing available resources.
The PCC Sylvania Veterans Resource Center supports student success by providing everyone a space with access to resources, information, and an inclusive community. We focus our efforts on academically, socially, culturally integrating current and former service members and their families into Portland Community College.
Welcome to the Veterans Resource Center at Sylvania
What we do for students and the college:
- Information and services that support student retention and academic goal completion at PCC.
- Assistance and guidance in the most effective ways to navigate the college administrative system.
- Relevant information and resources to current and former service members and their families.
- Consultation and expertise on veteran and military related issues to College faculty and Staff.
We provide all of the following services at no cost to you:
- mug hot Coffee around the clock
- cookie bite Snacks for the on-the-go student
- couch Space to socialize with fellow students
- pencil ruler Space for group studying
- spa Quiet space for relaxation
- print Computers and printing
- book reader Textbook library for your use
- user lock Place to discuss confidential matters
- flag usa Wealth of knowledge on VA programs
- comments dollar Help making sense of VA benefits
- compass Guidance navigating PCC’s systems
- map marked Lost?? We’ll walk you to where you need to be
We encourage you to get involved on campus through:
- Work-study opportunities
- Activities and social events
- Veteran community building events
- Celebrating military service members and important dates
- Military remembrance and informational events
Hours while school is in session
- Monday – Thursday: 8am – 6pm
- Friday: 8am – 4pm
Have a specific question? Want more information?
Call us: 971-722-8793
Email us: email@example.com