Rock Creek MC
Learn. Lead. Thrive.
The mission of the Multicultural Center at Rock Creek is to provide a safe, welcoming environment to support, retain, and empower diverse students to achieve academic excellence and become brave leaders who challenge and dismantle systems of oppression within PCC and their communities.
Our vision is to passionately serve students and collaborate with our campus and communities to develop innovative programs that empower and mobilize students in creating an inclusive and inviting campus.
Application deadline for 2019-2020 has been extended.
Click on the following link to access the online application: 2019-2020 RCMC Student Leader Application
For best consideration apply by July 1st
If you need assistance with the application or have any questions, please contact us at 971-722-7345 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For in-person assistance you can stop by the Multicultural Center (Building 7, Room 118).
Summer Term Operating Hours
- Monday – Thursday – 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- All other days and hours by appointment only.
Services and Resources
- Free printing (up to 10 pages per day)
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
- Study and lounge area
- Textbook and resource library
Leadership Opportunities at the MC
- Equity Ambassadors’ Leadership Program
- Oregon Leadership Institute
- Semana de la Raza, Rock Creek’s signature diversity event
Questions? Contact us at:
Contact one of the following coordinators to set up an appointment (Click on names for contact information):