Rock Creek MC
Due to COVID-19, PCC campuses are closed. The Multicultural Center staff will be working remotely from home and will continue to be reachable at their PCC phone number and email address.
We ask that questions not directly related to the Multicultural Center. Instead, visit the Virtual Help tab in MyPCC to find remote support options for PCC services.
- COVID-19 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Resource List
Mental Health Resources for Communities of Color
National Resource for Students: The Steve Fund: Emotional Well-Being for Students of Color
- To donate and support students and communities:
PCC DREAMer Emergency Fund – COVID-19 Response Fund for DREAMer Students
PCC Together Student Emergency Fund – COVID-19 Response Fund for PCC Students
- Oregon Worker Relief Fund – Response Fund for Immigrant Workers of Oregon, organized by Causa, PCUN, Latino Network, Innovation Law Lab, and other immigration nonprofits in the area
Learn. Lead. Thrive.
The mission of the Multicultural Center at Rock Creek is to provide a welcoming environment to support, retain, and empower diverse students to achieve academic excellence and become brave leaders who challenge and dismantle systems of oppression within PCC and their communities.
Our vision is to passionately serve students and collaborate with our campus and communities to develop innovative programs that empower and mobilize students in creating an inclusive and inviting campus.
Questions? Contact us at:
- Rock Creek Campus, Building 7, Room 118
**All PCC Campuses & buildings will remain closed until further notice**
Staff, resources and services will continue to be offered remotely via email or phone.
Contact us directly (Click on names for contact information):
Leadership Opportunities at the MC
- Equity Ambassadors’ Leadership Program
- Oregon Leadership Institute
- Semana de la Raza, Rock Creek’s PCC signature diversity event