Rock Creek MC
- Location: Building 7, room 118 (closed during remote operations)
- Rock Creek MC Coordinator: Jeffery Hall
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Launch chat
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Linktree
Due to COVID-19, PCC campuses are closed. The Multicultural Center staff will be working remotely from home and will continue to be reachable at their PCC phone number and email address.
We ask that questions not directly related to the Multicultural Center. Instead, visit the Virtual Help tab in MyPCC to find remote support options for PCC services.
- COVID-19 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion resource list
- Mental health resources for communities of color:
- National resource for students: The Steve Fund: Emotional Well-Being for Students of Color
- Portland Area: Communion Counseling and Consulting, LLC with Danette Gillespie-Otto
- To donate and support students and communities:
Learn. Lead. Thrive.
The mission of the Multicultural Center at Rock Creek is to provide a welcoming environment to support, retain, and empower diverse students to achieve academic excellence and become brave leaders who challenge and dismantle systems of oppression within PCC and their communities.
Our vision is to passionately serve students and collaborate with our campus and communities to develop innovative programs that empower and mobilize students in creating an inclusive and inviting campus.