shield altHas a crime been committed? For emergencies and crimes, call Public Safety at 971-722-4444.
At PCC, we take care of each other. We keep each other healthy, protected, and free from self-harm. Are you worried about a student? Did you see something questionable? Are you experiencing discrimination in the workplace? Please tell someone!
Be our eyes and ears – keep the whole campus safe by reporting things that make you uncomfortable or suspicious.
Different treatment based on a person’s identity?
- being treated unfairly
- campus climate issues
Aware of unwanted or abusive behavior?
- domestic violence
- sexual harassment
Worried about the safety and health of a student?
- behavior changes
- threats of self-harm
question circle Not sure which form to use? No problem. Pick the one that closest fits your situation and we’ll make sure it gets to the right people.
phoneIs a minor involved? PCC employees have additional reporting responsibilities.
More ways to get help:
- PCC Counseling Services
- PCC Public Safety
- Call to Safety
- Oregon County Crisis Lines and resources
- Clark County Crisis Line
- National Suicide Prevention Line
- Police: in an emergency, call 911. To report non-emergencies, call:
- Portland Police non-emergency: 503-823-3333
- Washington County non-emergency: 503-629-0111
- Immediate medical concerns: call 911 or PCC Public Safety at 971-722-4444