Report an Incident

Because you deserve to feel safe.


shield halved

Has a crime been committed? For emergencies and crimes, call Public Safety at 971-722-4444.

Help us facilitate a supportive and timely response, pursue balance when harm occurs, and focus on collaboration and communication among all. From this page, you can express concern for a student or report employee behavior.

Express concern for a student

If making a referral for a student, choose from the following:

Student conduct

Conduct process referral


CARE process referral

Sexual misconduct

Report Title IX incidents

Discrimination or harassment

Discrimination or harassment

circle question Not sure which form to use? No problem. Pick the one that closest fits your situation and we’ll make sure it gets to the right people.

Report employee behavior

Employee conduct

Use the following form to provide information regarding an employee involving discrimination, harassment, or sexual harassment. Get more info about reporting concern for a student »
Report discrimination, harassment or sexual harassment


Is a minor involved? PCC employees have additional reporting responsibilities.

More ways to get help: