If your internet activity may be monitored by an abusive person, please use caution when browsing our website. To leave this site quickly:
Leave this site
Advocacy Updates During COVID-19
Happy 2022 Spring Term! We are here for you, remotely. You may connect directly with the Outreach and Advocacy Response Lead in whichever way feels most comfortable to you:
- Phone call, text message, email, FaceTime, Google Hangout, or over Zoom. Scroll down to learn how to connect with a confidential advocate remotely!
For more COVID related resources, check out the PCC specific COVID-19 resource site.
Art by Tani Ikeda
Art by Tani Ikeda
Outreach & Advocacy Project
Survivors come from all backgrounds regardless of class status, race, ethnicity, ability, gender identity, or spiritual, religious, or faith based identities. We know that dating/intimate partner and sexual violence impacts all of us, whether we have experienced harm directly or someone we know has. PCC has a shared commitment to provide support to our peers and to call an end to this violence.
If you have experienced harm resulting from intimate partner/dating violence, sexual violence, harassment, or stalking, or have questions and want to talk to someone, we are here to help.
The Outreach & Advocacy Project collaborates with staff, faculty, and students across PCC to ensure equitable access to student centered support. This includes direct advocacy support, co-advocacy with multiple departments, referrals, training, and outreach events for the PCC community, and the development of college wide protocols to further support students.
Connect with a Confidential Advocate
To quickly get in touch with a confidential advocate for direct support and resources, contact:
Hayley Hayes (she/her), Response Lead:
- Regular hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Work cell: 503-619-7041 (text ok)
- Response time: same day or within 1 business day
For program questions and training inquiries for staff and faculty, contact:
Caroline Bartlett (she/her), Program Coordinator:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 971-722-5633
Need help right now?
Call to Safety: 503-235-5333
- 24/7 domestic and sexual violence crisis line for the Portland Metro area.
National Domestic Violence Hotline and Live Chat
- 24/7 Hotline: 1-800-799-7233, TTY: 1-800-787-3224
- Live Chat
National Hotline for Deaf Survivors
- 24/7 video phone: 1-855-812-1001
- 24/7 text telephone line: 1-800-787-3224
Proyecto UNICA: 503-232-4448
- 24/7 spanish speaking domestic and sexual violence crisis line.
StrongHearts Native Helpline:1-844-762-8438
- 24/7 call or text helpline created by and for Indigenous people
- Women’s Resource Centers
- Queer Resource Centers
- Multicultural Centers
- Veterans Resource Centers
- DREAMers Resource Center
PCC operates its program, services, and activities in compliance with federal nondiscrimination laws. No person shall, on the basis of race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), disability, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any of our programs.