Willow Creek Center
The Willow Creek Center in Washington County was opened in 2009 as part of the 2008 PCC bond and special funding from the state.
The 100,000 square-foot educational center serves as a one-stop destination for the unemployed and under-employed, and houses programs from the old Washington County Workforce Training Center and partner agencies. Willow Creek served 7,435 students in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Programming at the site, located on TriMet’s Blue Max Line, include high school equivalency testing and classes, certified nursing assistant training, medical assisting and emergency medical services.
- Class schedule: Classes at Willow Creek Center
- Textbooks: Textbooks for classes at the Willow Creek Center can be purchased from the Rock Creek Campus bookstore.
Willow Creek news
- PCC to Train Future Workers in Mass Timber
- November 10, 2022
- The state’s largest institution of higher education will get $1.3 million to provide training and support for the mass timber industry
- PCC Builds its Vision To Serve Community
- October 11, 2022
- Through imagery, we look at how past bond construction has transformed PCC’s five-county landscape and boosted student success
- 'Week of Welcome' Begins Monday
- September 21, 2022
- Join the college community for a week's worth of welcome events celebrating Portland Community College students and the return to campus
- View more Willow Creek news...