Willow Creek Center
The Willow Creek Center in Washington County was opened in 2009 as part of the 2008 PCC bond and special funding from the state.
The 100,000 square-foot educational center serves as a one-stop destination for the unemployed and under-employed, and houses programs from the old Washington County Workforce Training Center and partner agencies. Willow Creek served 7,435 students in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Programming at the site, located on TriMet’s Blue Max Line, include high school equivalency testing and classes, certified nursing assistant training, medical assisting and emergency medical services.
- Class schedule: Classes at Willow Creek Center
- Textbooks: Textbooks for classes at the Willow Creek Center can be purchased from the Rock Creek Campus bookstore.
Willow Creek news
- Greening PCC
- June 1, 2020
- It’s time to update the College’s Climate Action Plan, and we want to hear from you! While significant progress has […]
- Survey Launched for Strategic Planning Effort
- January 23, 2020
- The college has opened an online survey as part of its strategic planning process, and invited key internal and external stakeholders to participate
- Planning to Plan
- November 15, 2019
- PCC embarked on the strategic planning process this fall, to create a tangible path forward that ensures the college delivers on its commitment to opportunity and equitable student success for the students and communities it serve
- View more ...