Willow Creek Center
The Willow Creek Center in Washington County was opened in 2009 as part of the 2008 PCC bond and special funding from the state.
The 100,000 square-foot educational center serves as a one-stop destination for the unemployed and under-employed, and houses programs from the old Washington County Workforce Training Center and partner agencies. Willow Creek served 7,435 students in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Programming at the site, located on TriMet’s Blue Max Line, include high school equivalency testing and classes, certified nursing assistant training, medical assisting and emergency medical services.
- Class schedule: Classes at Willow Creek Center
- Textbooks: Textbooks for classes at the Willow Creek Center can be purchased from the Rock Creek Campus bookstore.
Willow Creek news
- PCC Key for 'Future Ready Oregon'
- March 4, 2022
- PCC’s Career Pathways will benefit from this key workforce, equity legislation
- Panel Series Showcases Transfer Opportunities
- October 26, 2021
- The upcoming virtual panel series is designed to enhance transfer opportunities for students of color
- Federal emergency funds assist PCC students
- June 30, 2021
- Since March 2020, Portland Community College has been awarded nearly $40 million in federal emergency relief funds to support students […]
- View more ...