The Office of Planning & Capital Construction (P&CC) oversees land use and development planning with a college-wide perspective, including the construction of facilities funded by bond measures. P&CC partners with a variety of external regional entities to leverage public resources and efficiently serve the community.
The 2017 bond program focuses on taking care of current college assets, addressing safety/security, and updating technology. This bond is also funding the renovation of the Sylvania Campus Health Technology Building, the Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center, and the Cascade Campus Public Safety Building.
The 2008 bond program expanded PCC’s capacity with new facilities, updated equipment and funded strategic planning tools. Some work from the 2008 bond continues, such as the development of the Fourth and Montgomery project and PCC’s OMIC Training Center.
Current and upcoming projects
- Planning to Plan
- November 15, 2019
- PCC embarked on the strategic planning process this fall, to create a tangible path forward that ensures the college delivers on its commitment to opportunity and equitable student success for the students and communities it serve
- New Childcare Centers Ready to Serve
- September 19, 2019
- PCC unveils brand new childcare centers to serve students at Rock Creek and Sylvania
- College Taking Input on Portland Metro Plans
- September 12, 2019
- If you live in the Cully and Concordia neighborhoods, don’t assume that a knock on your front door is from […]
- View more ...