The Office of Planning & Capital Construction (P&CC) oversees land use and development planning with a college-wide perspective, including the construction of facilities funded by bond measures. P&CC partners with a variety of external regional entities to leverage public resources and efficiently serve the community.
The 2017 bond program focuses on taking care of current college assets, addressing safety/security, and updating technology. This bond is also funding the renovation of the Sylvania Campus Health Technology Building, the Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center, and the Cascade Campus Public Safety Building.
The 2008 bond program expanded PCC’s capacity with new facilities, updated equipment and funded strategic planning tools. Some work from the 2008 bond continues, such as the development of the Vanport Building (formerly known as the Fourth and Montgomery Building) project and PCC’s OMIC Training Center.
Current and upcoming projects
- Facilities Visioning Workshops Happening in April
- April 2, 2021
- As the population continues to grow in the five-county area served by Portland Community College, the college remains committed to […]
- Affordable Housing Plans Move Forward
- March 18, 2021
- Home Forward’s Jonathan Trutt provides an update concerning the design and plans for the PMWTC project
- Manufacturing Opportunity
- February 22, 2021
- From a new training center to classes and internships, PCC is a leader in advanced manufacturing education
- View more ...