The Office of Planning & Capital Construction (P&CC) oversees land use and development planning with a college-wide perspective, including the construction of facilities funded by bond measures. P&CC partners with a variety of external regional entities to leverage public resources and efficiently serve the community.
The 2017 bond program focuses on taking care of current college assets, addressing safety/security, and updating technology. This bond is also funding the renovation of the Sylvania Campus Health Technology Building, the Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center, and the Cascade Campus Public Safety Building.
The 2008 bond program expanded PCC’s capacity with new facilities, updated equipment and funded strategic planning tools. Some work from the 2008 bond continues, such as the development of the Vanport Building (formerly known as the Fourth and Montgomery Building) project and PCC’s OMIC Training Center.
Current and upcoming projects
- Feedback Needed on Facilities Planning
- October 4, 2021
- This feedback will help finalize the college’s Facilities Plan, which is its vision for future growth
- Driving Sustainability
- September 30, 2021
- New energy-efficient buildings funded by the 2008 and 2017 voter-approved bond measures are taking shape
- P&CC's Debra Jarcho retires
- June 28, 2021
- Technology upgrades are a vital area of focus as PCC continues to meet the challenges of the future. The individual […]
- View more ...