The Office of Planning & Capital Construction (P&CC) oversees land use and development planning with a college-wide perspective, including the construction of facilities funded by bond measures. P&CC partners with a variety of external regional entities to leverage public resources and efficiently serve the community.
The 2017 bond program focuses on taking care of current college assets, addressing safety/security, and updating technology. This bond is also funding the renovation of the Sylvania Campus Health Technology Building, the Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center, and the Cascade Campus Public Safety Building.
The 2008 bond program expanded PCC’s capacity with new facilities, updated equipment and funded strategic planning tools. The 2008 bond funded the development of the Vanport Building (formerly known as the Fourth and Montgomery project) and PCC’s OMIC Training Center.
Current and upcoming projects
- College's Facilities Plan Completed
- May 12, 2022
- Portland Community College released its first district-wide facilities plan after a multi-year, highly collaborative and inclusive process. The plan, which […]
- BCT Students Tour HT Construction Site
- April 7, 2022
- A group of BCT students, led by an alum, got to see the construction of HT up close and personal
- Game-Changing Training
- March 28, 2022
- With a dearth of workers, businesses turn to PCC's dental sciences for qualified graduates
- View more ...