705 N. Killingsworth St. Portland, OR 97217 | 971-722-6111
campus map | map of accessible features
Public Service Education Building PSEB is home to a crime lab, dispatch center simulation, fire tower, and a shiny red fire engine.
Cascade is by far the most bike-oriented campus because of its inner Northeast location and proximity to TriMet bus and Max line routes.
The gym, dance room, weight room, and circuit room are open for PCC students when classes are not in session – see Cascade open gym times.
The Cascade Campus is situated in the heart of the revitalized North Portland area, offering students a centralized location and ties to the many cultures represented in the surrounding community. The campus opened in 1970, and has become a focal point for programs in the arts, job training, college transfer and self-improvement courses.
Cascade by the numbers
Cost to rent a bicycle from ASPCC
Students enrolled annually at Cascade
Cascade’s opening date
News from Cascade
- Groundswell Conference Open to Everyone
- May 26, 2023
- Over 50 students will be presenting their work at the annual Groundswell Conference of student writing with the opening ceremony […]
- PCC Community invited to 'OER Fun Day'
- May 24, 2023
- OER not only saves students money, it improves course materials and provides a more accessible education
- View more News from Cascade...
PCC offers various parking options to meet your needs.
Cascade is the bike capital of PCC!
PCC provides free shuttles between our campuses.
Cascade is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Cascade
Thinking of enrolling at PCC and want to see the campus? Schedule a visit or attend a Preview Day: a full-day orientation event for high school students.
Community members can learn about renting our facilities.
Cascade student resource centers
Unique programs at Cascade
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the Paragon Arts Gallery:
- Parallel Exhibitions: April is the Cruelest Month by Jeff Leake and FROM: TO: by Mana Mehrabian
- April 10, 2023
- Paragon Art Gallery presents two exhibitions: April is the Cruelest Month by Jeff Leake and FROM: TO: | :فرستنده: گیرنده by Mana Mehrabian.
- View more ...
Ready to become a PCC student?
Becoming a PCC student is easy! Just complete the steps for new students, starting with admissions.
Admissions: apply today angle right