Public Service Education Building PSEB is home to a crime lab, dispatch center simulation, fire tower, and a shiny red fire engine.
Cascade is by far the most bike-oriented campus because of its inner Northeast location and proximity to TriMet bus and Max line routes.
The gym, dance room, weight room, and circuit room are open for PCC students when classes are not in session – see Cascade open gym times.
The Cascade Campus is situated in the heart of the revitalized North Portland area, offering students a centralized location and ties to the many cultures represented in the surrounding community. The campus opened in 1970, and has become a focal point for programs in the arts, job training, college transfer and self-improvement courses.
Cascade by the numbers
Cost to rent a bicycle from ASPCC
Students enrolled annually at Cascade
Cascade’s opening date
News from Cascade
- Firm Highlights PCC's Economic Impact
- August 16, 2023
- A study by labor market data firm Lightcast highlights the powerful investment of Oregon’s largest institution of higher education
- College Excited About Big Basic Needs Grant
- July 6, 2023
- The funding will allow the college to focus on student mental health, housing support, increased promotion of basic needs resources, and more
- View more News from Cascade...
Cascade is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Cascade
Thinking of enrolling and want to see the campus? Schedule a visit!
Community members can learn about renting our facilities.
Cascade student resource centers
Unique programs at Cascade
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the Paragon Arts Gallery:
- Our Town, Old Town: Placemaking in Portland, Oregon, pop-up window exhibition
- August 29, 2023
- A large scale window exclusive collaborative exhibition exploring themes of PLACE.
- View more ...