Public Service Education Building PSEB is home to a crime lab, dispatch center simulation, fire tower, and a shiny red fire engine.
Cascade is by far the most bike-oriented campus because of its inner Northeast location and proximity to TriMet bus and Max line routes.
The gym, dance room, weight room, and circuit room are open for PCC students when classes are not in session – see Cascade open gym times.
The Cascade Campus is situated in the heart of the revitalized North Portland area, offering students a centralized location and ties to the many cultures represented in the surrounding community. The campus opened in 1971, and has become a focal point for programs in the arts, job training, college transfer and self-improvement courses. Cascade is led by Campus President Dr. Karin Edwards.
Cascade by the numbers
Cost to rent a bicycle from ASPCC
Students enrolled annually at Cascade
Cascade’s opening date
News from Cascade
- Garden Learning Blossoms in Digital World
- April 7, 2020
- Even though PCC is operating remotely through spring term, the Cascade garden isn't cancelling its learning activities
- Going Virtual
- April 6, 2020
- In light of COVID-19, PCC staff and faculty go that extra mile to move services, instruction online
- View more ...
Cascade is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Cascade
Cascade student resource centers
Unique programs at Cascade
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the Paragon Arts Gallery:
- #paragonartsvirtually - Paragon Arts Gallery, Virtually
- March 18, 2020
- "Paragon Arts Gallery, Virtually" invites you to help us encourage, inspire, and create to support art making and sharing in a time of need.
- View more ...