Public Service Education Building PSEB is home to a crime lab, dispatch center simulation, fire tower, and a shiny red fire engine.
Cascade is by far the most bike-oriented campus because of its inner Northeast location and proximity to TriMet bus and Max line routes.
The gym, dance room, weight room, and circuit room are open for PCC students when classes are not in session – see Cascade open gym times.
The Cascade Campus is situated in the heart of the revitalized North Portland area, offering students a centralized location and ties to the many cultures represented in the surrounding community. The campus opened in 1970, and has become a focal point for programs in the arts, job training, college transfer and self-improvement courses.
Cascade by the numbers
Cost to rent a bicycle from ASPCC
Students enrolled annually at Cascade
Cascade’s opening date
News from Cascade
- PCC Offers Flu Vaccine/COVID Testing
- November 24, 2020
- The Multnomah County Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) Program, in partnership with Multnomah County Communicable Disease Services […]
- TRIO Awarded $1.27 Million
- November 19, 2020
- The funding will guide low-income, first-generation students to college success
- View more ...
Cascade is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Cascade
Cascade student resource centers
Unique programs at Cascade
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the Paragon Arts Gallery:
- Rami George: and one day will tell you so many stories
- September 14, 2020
- Window exhibition: video essays and billboard on view September 25 (new date due to weather) - November 15, 2020.
- View more ...