Public Service Education Building PSEB is home to a crime lab, dispatch center simulation, fire tower, and a shiny red fire engine.
Cascade is by far the most bike-oriented campus because of its inner Northeast location and proximity to TriMet bus and Max line routes.
The gym, dance room, weight room, and circuit room are open for PCC students when classes are not in session – see Cascade open gym times.
The Cascade Campus is situated in the heart of the revitalized North Portland area, offering students a centralized location and ties to the many cultures represented in the surrounding community. The campus opened in 1970, and has become a focal point for programs in the arts, job training, college transfer and self-improvement courses.
Cascade by the numbers
Cost to rent a bicycle from ASPCC
Students enrolled annually at Cascade
Cascade’s opening date
News from Cascade
- Her Community College Moment
- November 28, 2022
- Restarting her college career at a two-year school was a key moment for Dr. Adrien Bennings' educational journey
- Faculty Focuses on Augmented Reality
- November 23, 2022
- As the influence of augmented reality grows, instructor Enrique Sanchez-Rivera is introducing the new technology to students of all ages and expertise at PCC
- View more News from Cascade...
Cascade is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Cascade
Community members can learn about renting our facilities.
Cascade student resource centers
Unique programs at Cascade
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the Paragon Arts Gallery:
- Parallel Exhibitions: M. V. Moran “Bad Air” and Erika Rier “Extravagant Creatures”
- November 25, 2022
- Paragon Art Gallery presents two exhibitions: Bad Air by M. V. Moran & Extravagant Creatures by Erika Rier.
- View more ...