Cascade Create Space
Location: Terrell Hall 101, Cascade Campus
Coordinator: Michael W. Moss
Fall Open Lab Hours
Monday – Friday 12:00 – 4:00 PM
- Open lab hours are when anyone can stop by and start making. No appointment needed!
- Some days may be reserved for events. Check calendar for availability.
- Contact the STEAM Center Coordinator for appointments and access outside of open lab hours.
Last Open Lab Hours for Fall: Dec. 8th
About the Cascade Create Space
The Cascade Create Space is a STEAM Center focused on creating community and encouraging learning and creativity in a flexible, welcoming environment that offers a variety of experiences from formal co-curricular support of academic coursework to skills-focused workshops and informal opportunities for STEAM exploration and self-expression.
Everyone is welcome, including PCC students, staff, and community members. Priority is given to students working on class projects, but personal projects are also encouraged when equipment is available.
Equipment and Tools
- Prusa 3D printers
- Glowforge laser cutter
- Cricut vinyl cutters
- Carbide CNC routers
- Dye sublimation printer
- Heat press
- Arduino microelectronics
- Serger Sewing Machine
- Sphero Bolt robots
- Soldering irons
- Button maker
- Glue and tape
- Various small tools
- Personal protective equipment
Activities and Workshops
- 3D modeling and 3D printing
- Laser cutting wood, acrylic, and other materials
- Printing/cutting vinyl stickers, iron-ons, and more
- Heat pressing designs on t-shirts, bags, and more
- Jewelry making
- Soldering microelectronics
- Making buttons
- And more!
Features and Accommodations
- Motorized adjustable height workbench
- Lending library
- Community Art Wall
- 3 monitor design station with drawing tablet
- device charging station