Student parking permits ARE REQUIRED to park on campus.
- Students must be registered for PCC classes before they can purchase a parking permit.
- Term permits must be purchased online through the link on your MyPCC webpage.
- Term permits cost $50 and will be billed to your PCC student account on the day it is mailed to your home address.
- Be sure your home address is accurate including the apartment or unit number if applicable.
- The U.S. Postal Service will NOT forward parking permits.
- Hourly or daily permits can be purchased from the permit dispenser machines at the campuses.
- Permits are not required on weekends or holidays.
|February 26, 2024
|April 24, 2024
|The first mailing will be on March 21, 2024. Orders placed on or after March 21, will be mailed within one or two business days.
Note: Permits must be ordered online at least one day prior to the scheduled mailing date to be included in the mailing.
How to buy a permit online
Log in to MyPCC
Log in to MyPCC and click order a parking permit. Online sales end on October 25th at 8:59 pm. Place your order soon to be sure you have your permit before the term begins.
Update your info
Update your mailing address, vehicle info, license plate number, and permit type. Permits are charged to your student account. If you have sufficient funds and authorized deduction of charges, you can pay with financial aid.
Check the mail
We start mailing out permits about one week before the start of the term. If you order closer to the start of the term, it will be mailed within one or two business days. Worried about getting your permit in time? Parking is free the first week of the term, so relax! As long as you ordered your permit by the start of the term, you should be fine.