Faculty and staff permits
Faculty and staff that are paid monthly must order their 2022 annual parking permit in MyPCC and agree to a pre-tax payroll deduction to purchase an annual permit. Online permit orders are mailed directly to your home address. Staff members can print their confirmation page and place it on the driver’s side dashboard for up to 7 days while waiting for their permit to arrive in the mail. Online orders for 2022 permits will end on 11/30/2022. If you need a permit for 2022 after that date, please contact Transportation & Parking Services at 971-722-8181.
Permits will be mailed on the next business day after purchase.
Casual employees receive student permits and are not eligible for payroll deduction.
(Note: 2023 permits will automatically be sent to all employees with a parking payroll deduction on their December 1st checks. If you had a 12/1/22 payroll deduction for parking, DO NOT order a 2023 permit online when they become available).
Types of permits
|Type of permit||Cost||Payment|
|Full-time staff||$12.50 per month||$12.50 taken out of every monthly paycheck|
|.75 FTE or less||$8.33 per month||$8.33 taken out of every monthly paycheck|
|Part-time faculty *(paid bi-weekly)||$30 per term||Re-apply each term (full amount taken out of one paycheck or charge and pay using your PCC account)|
|Casual employees||$40 per term||Buy online via your MyPcc account each term|
|Daily and hourly permits||See pricing information||Sold at any campus pay station|
Permits are required for the Winter 2023 term. Part-time faculty must order their permit online to take advantage of the pre-tax payroll deduction option. Online permit orders are mailed directly to your home address.
To order online, you must:
- Purchase permits via payroll deduction
- Be a current part-time faculty employee
|Term||Ordering begins||Ordering ends||Permits mailed|
|Winter 2023||November 14, 2022||February 10, 2023||Permits will be mailed beginning January 3, 2023. After January 3, 2023 permits will be mailed every business day after purchase.|
Here are the quick and easy steps to order online:
- Log in to MyPCC and select the Employee tab.
- In the Tools channel, find the Support heading.
- Click Buy Term Parking Permit (Part-Time Faculty Only).
- Be patient – you may see a blank white screen for up to 10 seconds.
- Confirm your address or update, if needed.
- Select the vehicle to be associated with the permit (or add a vehicle if it’s not already there).
- Click Part-Time Faculty Permit.
- Check the box marked I agree. This confirms your payroll deduction.
- Click once on Submit Permit Request.
- You will receive a confirmation page once the order is processed.
- Call 971-722-8181 if you have any questions.
Part-time faculty may buy an annual permit in December for the upcoming calendar year but it cannot be paid through payroll deduction.
If your status changes from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time, notify the Transportation Department of the change. The monthly deduction for your parking permit will be adjusted to reflect your new status beginning with the first day of the following calendar month unless you cancel your election as described below.
Canceling payroll deductions
- The Transportation & Parking Department (SY-CSB-329) must receive both your permit and the completed Parking Permit Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form by the 15th of the month in order to cancel the deduction on the following first-of-the-month paycheck.