Faculty and staff permits
Faculty and staff that are paid monthly must order their 2023 annual parking permit in MyPCC and agree to a pre-tax payroll deduction to purchase an annual permit. Online permit orders are mailed directly to your home address within one or two business days after the order is placed. Staff members can print their confirmation page and place it on the driver’s side dashboard for up to 7 days while waiting for their permit to arrive in the mail. If you have any questions, please contact Transportation & Parking Services at 971-722-8181.
Casual employees receive student permits and are not eligible for payroll deduction.
Types of permits
|Type of permit||Cost||Payment|
|Full-time staff||$12.50 per month||$12.50 taken out of every monthly paycheck|
|.75 FTE or less||$8.33 per month||$8.33 taken out of every monthly paycheck|
|Part-time faculty *(paid bi-weekly)||$30 per term||Re-apply each term (full amount taken out of one paycheck each term)|
|Casual employees||$40 per term||Buy online via your MyPcc account each term|
|Daily and hourly permits||See pricing information||Sold at any campus pay station|
Permits will be required for the Spring 2023 term. Part-time faculty must order their permit online to take advantage of the pre-tax payroll deduction option. Online permit orders are mailed directly to your home address.
To order online, you must:
- Purchase permits via payroll deduction
- Be a current part-time faculty employee
|Term||Ordering begins||Ordering ends||Permits mailed|
|Spring 2023||February 27, 2023||April 26, 2023||Permits will be mailed beginning March 23, 2023. After March 23, 2023 permits will be mailed within one or two business days after the order is placed.|
Here are the quick and easy steps to order online:
- Log in to MyPCC and select the Employee tab.
- In the Tools channel, find the Support heading.
- Click Buy Term Parking Permit (Part-Time Faculty Only).
- Be patient – you may see a blank white screen for up to 10 seconds.
- Confirm your address or update, if needed.
- Select the vehicle to be associated with the permit (or add a vehicle if it’s not already there).
- Click Part-Time Faculty Permit.
- Check the box marked I agree. This confirms your payroll deduction.
- Click once on Submit Permit Request.
- You will receive a confirmation page once the order is processed.
- Call 971-722-8181 if you have any questions.
Part-time faculty may buy an annual permit in December for the upcoming calendar year but it cannot be paid through payroll deduction.
If your status changes from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time, notify the Transportation Department of the change. The monthly deduction for your parking permit will be adjusted to reflect your new status beginning with the first day of the following calendar month unless you cancel your election as described below.
Canceling payroll deductions
- The Transportation & Parking Department (SY-CSB-329) must receive both your permit and the completed Parking Permit Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form by the 15th of the month in order to cancel the deduction on the following first-of-the-month paycheck.