Performing Arts Center
Consider the Performing Arts Center (PAC) at Sylvania Campus for your next performance, lecture or event. View the calendar below, then submit a PAC facility use inquiry to request a date and get more information.
Spaces at the PAC
We have many spaces available to fit your event.
- The auditorium can be rented for theatrical performances, ballets, East Indian dances, TEDx events, film festivals, conferences, and various-sized speaking events. See auditorium calendar »
- The lobby can be rented on its own for small lectures, readings, meetings, and exhibit events. See lobby calendar »
- The courtyard outside the Performing Arts Center can be rented out for various outdoor performances, bands, barbeques, and weddings. See courtyard calendar »
- The PAC classroom has been rented for classes and meet-ups, and is often added onto an Auditorium rental as an added space for break-out presentations, a dancer warm-up room, or overflow area. See classroom calendar »
- Little Theatre
- The PAC Little Theatre can accommodate small theatrical events. However, the space is primarily used for small lectures, conferences or speaking events, and as a rehearsal space or classroom. See Little Theatre calendar »
- Choose which space you are interested in: Courtyard, Auditorium, Lobby, Classroom, and Little Theatre.
- View the calendar links above to see if space is available.
- Read about booking your event for information about costs and PAC polices.
- Fill out the PAC facility inquiry form. We will confirm with you that the space is available and start the booking process.