Sylvania Women’s Resource Center
- Location: CC 232 (closed during remote operations)
- Hours: Available remotely Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
- Sylvania WRC Coordinator: Traci Boyle-Galestiantz
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Launch chat
- Social media: Find us on Instagram or on Facebook
The WRC is here for you!
These are strange and challenging times. We know that our community is strongest when we come together, and we are here to provide support in any way that we can. The WRC is committed to serving students during this time.
We are aware that PCC’s physical closure may cause additional stress for many of you, and our priority is the safety and health of our community. We are currently working hard to provide community and offering support during this time.
- Find us on Instagram or on Facebook
- Email our full-time staff:
- Traci Boyle-Glaestiantz, Sylvania WRC Coordinator
PCC and external resources
See the WRC homepage for additional PCC and external COVID-19 and advocacy resources.
If you need help finding a resource, please reach out to us, and we will do our best to support you. Take care, community. We’ll see you again soon, and in the meantime, we look forward to connecting with you virtually.
The PCC Sylvania Women’s Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women’s leadership development.
We apply the principles of intersectional multicultural feminism to resist and dismantle sexism, racism, and other forms of oppression in order to support the success of women students at PCC. We welcome students of all genders.
What we offer
- Clubs and events related to gender and social justice
- Dress for Success – come learn from experts how to present yourself to potential employers
- Child care resources
- Illumination Project
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Confidential advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment
- Lactation Room – SS 01 Currently Available during Sustained Reopening
- Looking for advocacy support and the WRC is closed?