An Excellent National Reputation
PCC’s Radiography program teaches you the art and science of radiography, which uses ionizing radiation to provide images of tissues, organs, bones and vessels in the body. We offer comprehensive, rigorous training in all aspects of radiography, enabling you to obtain the skills you need for an entry-level radiography job.
Our program is nationally accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), the only accreditation agency recognized by the United States Department of Education in radiography. We elect to obtain this accreditation because we believe in the integrity of our curriculum, our values, and the high quality of our graduates. For more information, please contact:
The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, Illinois 60606-3182 312-704-5300
Upon completion of PCC’s Radiography program, you will possess the skills and training required to meet national standards, allowing you to gain a competitive edge in the field. For information on our five-year average credentialing exam pass rate, job placement after graduation, and program completion rate, please see PCC Radiography Program Effectiveness Data document and visit JRCERT website at www.jrcert.org.
- Attend an information session
- Complete the steps for new students
- The admissions form will ask you what you plan to study. Since this is a restricted entry program, you should choose Associate of General Studies for now. Your major will be changed once you've applied and been accepted into the program.
- Plan how you'll pay for college
- Apply for admission to the Radiography program