The qualified candidate will meet BOTH the minimum requirements for EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE as shown below:
- Associates Degree or higher from an accredited institution or the successful completion of an accredited Certificate with the commitment to complete an Associate’s Degree prior to the end of probation, and
- Possession of all 8 ASE’s, or a minimum of 6 ASE’s with the commitment to complete the remaining certificates by the end of probation. Must obtain Maintenance and Light Repair (G1) certification by 2015. Advanced Engine Performance (L1) must be obtained if teaching Auto Shop Lab or Engine Performance Courses.
Any combination of five years full time (or equivalent part time) teaching and paid work in an automotive repair facility, and have:
- Experience living/working in multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment.
- Current and Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record with the ability to complete PCC drivers training.
- Ability to operate typical automotive machinery and complete training for new equipment as necessary.
Revised: June 2014