College Operator: 971-722-6111 or toll free at 1-866-922-1010 | Additional Contact Information
Wherever you're coming from and wherever you're going in life, Portland Community College probably has the classes and programs to get you there. Our unique role is to make high-quality education accessible to everyone, creating opportunities for our students and contributing to the economic development of our community.
President, Portland Community College
- Creating the future of education in our communities
- Portland Community College is the largest institution of higher learning in the state, serving more than 1,373,758 college-age residents in a five-county, 1,500-square-mile area in NW Oregon. The PCC bond program will help to provide educational opportunities throughout the PCC district.
- Convenient Locations
- Three comprehensive campuses, seven centers and dozens of independent locations throughout the community offer courses and provide student services. Distance Education offers classes online, on television, and through other distance learning methods.
- College Commitments
- Every year, more than 93,000 students enroll at PCC, making it the largest educational institution in Oregon. These are the values that guide PCC in creating a better future for the community.
- Choices to meet your needs
- We offer many types of classes and programs, which serve many different audiences.
- Traditional College Programs
- Credit courses that you can take individually or as part of a certificate, associates degree, or university transfer degree. Students can also combine their PCC enrollment with other institutions with the dual enrollment program.
- Community Education
- Non-credit classes for fun and personal development. These classes are offered at PCC campuses and centers, at various locations around your neighborhood, and online.
- Distance Education
- Classes that come to you. Courses are offered on the web, on TV, and more.
- Adult Basic Skills and Pre-college Programs
- Courses to help you prepare for college or just prepare for a better life. These programs can help you complete high school, earn a GED, improve your English skills, or get a head start on college.
- International Education
- Resources for international students looking to study at PCC, and for the PCC student interested in studying abroad.
- Continuing Education
- Classes that advance your career. Programs include Career Pathways training and Professional Licensing.
- CLIMB Center for Advancement
- Education for professionals, from front-line workers to CEOs. CLIMB offers professional quality training and development services for small businesses, health professionals, and supervisors in organizations of all sizes.