Office of Government Relations
- Statewide Podcast Features PCC
- December 15, 2021
- Career Pathways student Shalease Williams discusses the value of her education
- Mitsui Addresses State Business Leaders
- December 6, 2021
- This year's summit served as a chance to bring together elected, business, and community leaders to present policy strategies
- Keeping the Promise
- October 25, 2021
- New to the U.S., Tamir Yizhaki found the financial support he needed through Oregon Promise
- View more ...
Part of College Advancement, this district office directs government advocacy on the city, state and federal levels on behalf of Portland Community College. This includes welcoming legislators to campus and events, advocating for community college funding from the legislature, and bringing students to the state Capitol to support affordable tuition and other important policy issues.
In addition, the Government Relations Office organizes the “Day at the Capitol,” where students, staff, faculty and administrators share their “PCC story” with legislators and thank them for investing in higher education. This office also runs the Denise Frisbee Legislative Intern Program, which gives students interested in public policy the opportunity to work side-by-side with the Government Relations Director in Salem to further the college mission.
Who We Are:
- Sage Learn, Government Relations Director, SY CC 234B, (971) 722-4377, firstname.lastname@example.org
College Advancement Offices
Public Relations & Community Engagement
This district office directs comprehensive, college-wide public relations, media relations and community engagement services.
The Office of Marketing and Communications leads the branding and various marketing outreach to promote programs at PCC. It offers guidelines, tools and services to help you meet your communication goals.
The PCC Foundation is a nonprofit organization that expands access to education through need-based scholarships and program funding.