The Grants Office supports equitable student success by facilitating the development and writing of grant proposals to support PCC projects that encourage belonging, inspire teaching and learning innovation, expand best practices, foster partnerships, and integrate systemic initiatives.
We help PCC faculty and staff navigate the grant-seeking and management processes.
The Grants Office provides:
- Informational resources about grant opportunities at the local, state, and federal program level
- Guidance on project fit with grant opportunities that advance PCC’s mission and strategic priorities
- Connections with local, state, and federal agencies and organizations
- Grant expertise, including proposal development, writing, and grant management
For staff and faculty with project ideas, use the links below. For students looking for grants, please refer to the PCC financial aid website.
Examples of projects and programs
Current and past grant-funded programs and how they inform future grants
In the news
- Coffee Creek: Creating Opportunity Behind Bars
- January 16, 2023
- Students at the Coffee Creek Correctional Facility are benefitting from a Future Ready Oregon grant that will connect them to Pell Grants and more robust education programming
- PCC’s Advanced Manufacturing Focus Pays Off
- January 12, 2023
- Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici champions $910,000 for PCC’s semiconductor and advanced manufacturing workforce training
- Addiction Counseling Faculty Proud of Cohort Diversity
- January 5, 2023
- PCC's Addiction Counseling Program, the largest in the state, is offering full scholarships to underrepresented communities
- View more In the news...