first aid COVID-19 Impact
In order to mitigate challenges caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) uptick in Oregon, PCC Community Ed is announcing the following changes to its scheduling:
Summer (June 22 – September 6)
All summer term classes for adults and teens will be offered remotely. Online classes through Ed2Go will continue as planned. More information about Remote and Online Ed2Go classes, including an FAQ, can be found here. Summer registration opens June 3.
Text information: Physical campus bookstores are closed, however you can order books online.
For more information on PCC’s college-wide response, visit: pcc.edu/coronavirus
Updated 5/21/2020 10:20am
News and events:
- Workout from Home – with Remote Instruction and Training
- June 18, 2020
- Who’d have thought three months on, we’d still be at home while a silent pandemic rages on around us? PCC […]
- Health and Wellness this Summer
- June 17, 2020
- Health and Wellness is always important, but during the time of a pandemic it is essential. This summer, PCC Community […]
- SUMMER TEEN – Registration Opens June 3rd – Full Class List Here
- June 2, 2020
- Community Ed Summer Teen classes open for registration Wednesday June 3rd and we’re adapting in-person classes to a remote format for summer term. […]
- View more ...