first aid COVID-19 Impact
In order to mitigate challenges caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) uptick in Oregon, PCC Community Ed is announcing the following changes to its scheduling:
Fall Term ( September 21-December 13)
All fall term classes for adults and teens will be offered remotely. Online classes through Ed2Go will continue as planned. More information about Remote and Online Ed2Go classes, including an FAQ, can be found here. Fall registration opens August 12th.
Physical campus bookstores are closed, however you can order books online here.
For more information on PCC’s college-wide response, visit: pcc.edu/coronavirus
Updated 7/31/2020 11:10am
News and events:
- July/August Classes – Plus New Additions By Popular Demand!
- July 16, 2020
- PCC Community Ed adjusted to COVID-19 by moving summer classes online for Summer and now Fall terms. The different approach […]
- Workout from Home – with Remote Instruction and Training
- June 18, 2020
- Who’d have thought three months on, we’d still be at home while a silent pandemic rages on around us? PCC […]
- Health and Wellness this Summer
- June 17, 2020
- Health and Wellness is always important, but during the time of a pandemic it is essential. This summer, PCC Community […]
- View more ...