PCC Community Education offers hundreds of non-credit and CEU classes each term and enrolls more than 25,000 non-credit students each year. Learn more about Community Ed »
News and events:
- Fitness for Health – Work Out with PCC Community Ed
- February 12, 2019
- Regular exercise is essential for good health. It not only provides physical benefits – like muscle strength, weight management and […]
- Storytelling – Words, Movement and … the Silver Screen?
- January 24, 2019
- Storytelling – it helps foster imagination and creativity; creates a channel of self-expression; builds communication and persuasion skills; and entertains […]
- Introduction to Snowshoeing
- January 16, 2019
- Have you ever had the experience of exploring the Mt. Hood National Forest under a blanket of snow? If you […]
- View more ...