Paying for College
We believe in providing access to an affordable, quality education. The tuition at PCC is very affordable: tuition and fees for a year of classes at PCC are about half of what they are at an Oregon public university. We also offer many resources to help pay for college. Students can do most of their college business online, which improves access and saves you time.
How much does it cost to go to PCC?
Tuition for residents is $92 per credit. Most classes are 1 to 4 credits each.
Example budgets for tuition, fees, and books:
- half time student (6 credits):
- about $800 per term
- full time student (12 credits):
- about $1600 per term
See full details on the tuition and fees page.
Need help paying for classes?
There are several ways to get help paying for classes:
- Financial Aid
- The first step is to fill out the FAFSA.
See the rest of the steps to take on the financial aid website.
- Payment Plans
- You can spread the cost into affordable payments.
Read more about setting up your own payment plan.
- The next open dates to apply for PCC scholarships starts in January 2014.
See all scholarship options.
- Visit the veterans office to see what's available.
Read more on the veterans services page.
Ready to pay for classes?
Have questions about paying for college?
Use one of these resources to learn about ways to save for college, manage your credit, earn money, and explore financial aid options.
- Student's Guide to Money
- Get educated about making smart financial decisions.
- Managing Financial Aid
- Understand student debt and how to get the most out of federal financial aid.
- Your Scholarship Application Guide
- Learn how and when to apply for scholarships - a guide for beginners.
- Ask the Panther
- Our question and answer system might be able to help!