The Panther Pantry is a free resource to all PCC students (current student ID is needed). Our pantries are stocked with fresh food, canned food, hygiene supplies and more. Panther Pantries are intended as a stop-gap to help students in periods of high need while they coordinate access to other food assistance resources.
The Panther Pantries are here to serve current students, faculty, and staff at Portland Community College. In order to access the pantry, you must first register for classes. A current PCC ID card and term sticker is required.
PCC Food Access Web App!
Explore any one of the four major PCC campuses (Rock Creek, Sylvania, southeast or Cascade) to locate nearby food option and transportation within the vicinity!
Click: PCC Food Access Map
Hours and locations
Pantry hours for Fall Term 2023
- Southeast – Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- (closed from 12-1pm on Wednesdays)
- Cascade – Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Sylvania – Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Rock Creek – Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Winter Break – Closed December 14th – January 9th
- College Holidays – Closed
- Veterans’ Day -November 10th
- Thanksgiving Holiday -November 23rd – 24th
- Winter Holiday – December 23rd – January 1st