If your group needs a space for study or work, the library offers three kinds of rooms which may be reserved: study rooms, dedicated library instructional labs, and meeting rooms. Please familiarize yourself with our room reservation guidelines before submitting a room request. These guidelines attempt to provide fair access to all.
Reservations are limited to two hours per day and may not be reserved for recurring blocks of time (week, monthly, term). Same day reservations are not accepted. Requests for rooms will be approved or disapproved once each business day (Monday–Friday). If your reservation is not approved, see library staff for help in finding group space.
- LIB 146 | Family study room (first come, first served)
- LIB 219 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 220 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 222 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 223 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 225 | Reserve now | Seats: 10
- LIB 227 | Reserve now | Seats: 10 (Multimedia)
- LIB 246 | Reserve now | Seats: 4