- As of Monday, April 20, 2020 all PCC Bookstores will be operating on severely restricted hours for the remainder of Spring Term. Processing of Spring Term orders placed after Friday, April 17 will be significantly delayed.
- Refunds for Spring Term will not be accepted after Friday, April 17, 2020.
- We expect to be back for Summer Term ordering early to mid June.
- Graduation Regalia is available only through Sylvania Bookstore.
Dates to remember
- Spring term books available: March 16
- Winter term rental returns due: June 15
- Spring term rental return due: July 31
The PCC Bookstore is here to support you and the college's mission by providing exceptional service, reasonably priced items and an overall desire to help in anyway we can. We offer books, equipment, supplies, materials, all the Panther goodies you could want and much more. Stop by a store to see our large selection. Dollars spent on campus, stay on campus.
Monday – Thursday: 8am to 6pm
Read about efforts to provide low cost online materials in our PantherAccess pilot program.
Textbook buyback The upcoming book buyback and rental return period is as follows:
All store locations: March 16-20, 8am-6pm - canceled
All store locations: March 20, 8am-4pm - canceled
Digital textbooksBrowse the Bookstore's partner, RedShelf for great prices on electronic books. Shop for digital textbooks
Details make all the difference The Sylvania Campus store is now carrying a wide variety of Leuchtturm1917 notebooks. Stop in to pick your favorite size and color. See something you like online, but don't go to Sylvania? We can transfer these to our other locations – just ask Customer Service. Available in-store only
Return and rental policy
Looking to rent books, or return items purchased at a PCC Bookstore? Read our return and rental policies.
Save up to 60% off with digital textbooks.