Audiovisual Equipment List
Media Services delivers equipment to PCC classrooms, conference rooms and event spaces for instructional use. 24 hour notice required for delivery. Audiovisual event request notice may vary based on the scope of the event.
Faculty and staff can request equipment and event support.
Media Services checkout equipment for faculty and staff is available at the Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast, and Sylvania Library circulation desks. The loan period for all equipment is seven days.
Equipment available for delivery or event setup:
- Multimedia Cart – Cart contains PC computer, LCD Projector, Speakers
- LCD Projector cart with and without audio.
- Portable projection screen
- Television on cart
- Polycom conference phone
- USB conference speaker/mic – “Spider Mic”
- Portable Sound System
- Audiovisual event setup – Required advanced notice may vary based on the scope of the event.
Equipment available for checkout:
- Blu-Ray Player-Recorder – Portable USB
- Boundary Microphone – USB
- Camera Tripods
- Computer mice
- Windows Laptops
- Digital Voice Recorders
- Digital Video Cameras
- Wireless Presenter Remote
- iClicker set with base unit, instructor and student remotes
- LCD projectors
- USB headsets with microphone
- VGA with 3.5mm audio
- Video adapters
- Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI
- HDMI to VGA
- USB-C to VGA+HDMI
- USB-C to HDMI,USB (for charging/data)