Media Services delivers equipment to PCC classrooms, conference rooms and event spaces for instructional use. 24 hour notice required for delivery. Audiovisual event request notice may vary based on the scope of the event.
Faculty and staff can request equipment and event support.
Media Services checkout equipment for faculty and staff is available at the Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast, and Sylvania Library circulation desks.
Equipment available for delivery or event setup:
- Multimedia Cart – Cart contains PC computer, LCD Projector, Speakers
- LCD Projector cart with and without audio.
- Portable projection screen
- Television on cart
- Polycom conference phone
- USB conference speaker/mic – “Spider Mic”
- Portable Sound System
- Audiovisual event setup – Required advanced notice may vary based on the scope of the event.
Equipment available for checkout
Contact your Campus Library Checkout Desk:
Rock Creek: 971-722-7413