The primary mission of the Media Services department is to provide support for audiovisual technology in the classroom.
In addition, we support live and online events, conference rooms, gallery exhibitions, digital signage, and other services related to audiovisual technology.
Locations and Contact Information
For all Service Requests to Media Services contact the Service Desk at (971) 722-4400
- Cascade – Located in TEB 123, (971) 722-5270
- Rock Creek – Located in the RC Library 9-209, (971) 722-7266
- Southeast – Located in the SE Library LI 117B, (971) 722-6028
- Sylvania – Located in SY Library 135, (971) 722-4403
- Service Request – PCC faculty and staff can submit a work order, or contact the Service Desk for classroom technology support or training.
- Audiovisual Equipment Request – PCC faculty and staff can request AV equipment delivery and setup for classes or special events.
- List of Staff and Faculty Audio Visual Equipment for Classroom Delivery and Checkout
- Online Event Request – PCC faculty and staff can request set up and support for online events on Zoom Webinar, Zoom Meeting, and Google Meet.
- IT Purchasing and Procurement – Departments and Divisions can request equipment, classroom technology upgrades, or other installation projects.
- Assistive Technology – Assistive Technology is a cooperative effort provided by Media Services and Disability Services
See also IT services pages for more information on services provided.
Presentation System Instruction
All classrooms were upgraded in 2021 to a new user interface. See the video or instructions.