The mission of the PCC Instructional Media Services department is to provide all audiovisual support necessary in the classroom to facilitate the instructional goals of PCC. Our priority is to support classroom technologies first and all other users on an as-available basis. Media Services is part of IT and works closely with Instructional Support and the Library
- Cascade – TEB 123 – 971-722-5270 (M-Th 7am to 6pm F 7am to 5pm)
- Rock Creek Library 9-209 – 971-722-7266 (M-Th 6:30am to 8pm, F 7am to 6pm, Sat 8am to 5pm)
- Southeast – 971-722-6028 (M-F 7:30am to 9pm, Sat 8am – 4:30pm)
- Sylvania Library 135 – 971-722-4403 (M-Th 7am to 8pm, F 7am to 5pm, Sat 8am to 4pm)
- Willow Creek – 971-722-7266 (Tues-Th 7am to 3pm)
- Extended Campus Locations – 971-722-4403 (limited coverage, please contact Sylvania)
- PCCTV – Sylvania TCB 108 – 971-722-4990
Media Services Teams
- Audiovisual Equipment Request – PCC faculty and staff can request AV equipment delivery for classes or special events, or reserve AV equipment for checkout.
- Online Event Request – Set up and support for Zoom and Google Meet.
- Project Request Form – Deans and Department Chairs can request an equipment, room, or podium upgrade or installation project.
- Training Resources – Documentation to help you learn about PCC Media Services technology.
- Classroom Technology – Learn about the equipment and resources that are available from Media Services.
- Assistive Technology* – AT is a cooperative effort provided by Media Services and Disability Services.
- PCCTV Services – Do you need media to support and promote your PCC program or service? We also provide video support for live events, as well as lecture capture for faculty and staff.
- Media Production Request* – For when you need help creating new video or other media resources. Fill out this form to request a project from Media Services, Video Production Unit and other media production staff at PCC.
- Media Conversion Request* – Do you have a DVD, VHS tape or other media item that needs to be converted for use on the web, or to a different format? Start by completing this form. It will walk you through the necessary steps to get the media converted.