The mission of the PCC Instructional Media Services department is to provide all audio-visual support necessary in the classroom to facilitate the instructional goals of PCC. Our priority is to support classroom technologies first and all other users on an as-available basis. Media Services is part of IT and works closely with Instructional Support and the Library
- Cascade – TEB 123 – 971-722-5270 (M-Th 7am to 6pm F 7am to 5pm)
- Rock Creek Library 9-209 – 971-722-7266 (M-Th 6:30am to 8pm, F 7am to 6pm, Sat 8am to 5pm)
- Southeast – 971-722-6028 (M-F 7:30am to 9pm, Sat 8am – 4:30pm)
- Sylvania Library 135 – 971-722-4403 (M-Th 7am to 8pm, F 7am to 5pm, Sat 8am to 4pm)
- Willow Creek – 971-722-7266 (Tues-Th 7am to 3pm)
- Extended Campus Locations – 971-722-4403 (limited coverage, please contact Sylvania)
- PCCTV – Sylvania TCB 108 – 971-722-4990
Media Services Teams
- Audio-Visual Equipment Request – PCC faculty and staff can request AV equipment delivery for classes or special events, or reserve AV equipment for checkout.
- Project Request Form – Deans and Department Chairs can request an equipment, room, or podium upgrade or installation project.
- Training Resources – Documentation to help you learn about PCC Media Services technology.
- Classroom Technology – Learn about the equipment and resources that are available from Media Services.
- Assistive Technology* – AT is a cooperative effort provided by Media Services and Disability Services.
- PCCTV Services – Do you need media to support and promote your PCC program or service? We also provide video support for live events, as well as lecture capture for faculty and staff.
- Media Production Request* – For when you need help creating new video or other media resources. Fill out this form to request a project from Media Services, Video Production Unit and other media production staff at PCC.
- Media Conversion Request* – Do you have a DVD, VHS tape or other media item that needs to be converted for use on the web, or to a different format? Start by completing this form. It will walk you through the necessary steps to get the media converted.