The primary mission of the Media Services department is to provide support for audiovisual technology in the classroom.
In addition, we support live and online events, conference rooms, gallery exhibitions, digital signage, and other services related to audiovisual technology.
Locations and Contact Information
For all Service Requests to Media Services contact the Service Desk or call 971-722-4400
- Cascade – Located in TEB 123, 971-722-5270
- Rock Creek – Located in the RC Library 9-209, 971-722-7266
- Southeast – Located in the SE Library LI 117B, 971–722-6028
- Sylvania – Located in SY Library 135, 971-722-4403
- Service Request – PCC faculty and staff can submit a work order, or contact the Service Desk for classroom technology support or training.
- Audiovisual Equipment Request – PCC faculty and staff can request AV equipment delivery and setup for classes or special events.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS REQUEST
- We require a lead time of at least a month on requests for larger event setups that may require dedicated staffing.
- Use this request form for all Hybrid Events – ie. events using conferencing applications such as Google Meet, or Zoom Meeting, but require equipment setup. Do not use the Online Event Request form below, if there is an equipment setup of any kind.
- All video streaming requests should be made to Media Production. Submit to: https://www.pcc.edu/media-support/production/
Media Services does not provide these services.
- Staff and Faculty Audio Visual Equipment for Classroom Delivery – Equipment subject to availability.
- Staff and Faculty Audiovisual Equipment Checkout – Items can be checked out at each library location on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Online Event Request – PCC faculty and staff can request set up and support for online events on Zoom Webinar, Zoom Meeting, and Google Meet.
- Please Note – This form is for Online Events only – Submit requests for all Hybrid/Hyflex events using the Audiovisual Equipment Request form.
- IT Purchasing and Procurement – Departments and Divisions can request and purchase AV equipment, classroom technology. To request a quote.
- IT Portfolio Management Office – Departments and Divisions can request upgrade projects or new technology initiatives.
- Assistive Technology – Assistive Technology is a cooperative effort provided by Media Services and Accessible Ed & Disability Resources
See also IT services pages for more information on services provided.
Presentation System Instructions
All classrooms were upgraded in 2021 to a new user interface. See the video, or check out our training page.