WELL DONE PCC EMPLOYEES! Learn more about Project Powershift
Need to wrap up a paper or finish homework before class? Visit one of our Computer Resource Centers
Two of the biggest security problems on campus are the failure to assign passwords to individual computers and the use of weak, guessable passwords that cannot withstand automated password cracking attempts. Learn how you can protect your accounts and devices on the Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) resource page
IT provides computing, communications, and technology infrastructure services and support for Portland Community College. IT is part of the office of the President. We have teams on every campus and provide around-the-clock technology support for the PCC community.
The services we offer help the college’s digital environments run smoothly
- Wireless access
- Classroom technology
- Software development and implementation
Learn how to help safeguard PCC systems and follow best information security practices.
- Awareness campaign
- Security services
When it’s time for new computers or software, start the process here.
- Purchasing process
- Items available for purchase
- Managed print services
IT news and events
What have the IT teams across the college been up to?
- FY 19 Annual IT portfolio released
- August 1, 2019
- Our Portfolio Management Office has published the FY19 Annual Portfolio Report. In collaboration with multiple district-wide departments IT completed over […]
- Banner Fiscal Year End Processing
- June 19, 2019
- In order to complete critical year-end processing and reconciliation, Banner and associated systems and services (Self Service, BanWeb, PCC Pay) […]
- 1300 systems upgraded as part of Windows 10 migration
- May 31, 2019
- The PCC IT team just wrapped up a major project to upgrade all employee Windows computers to version 10. Microsoft […]
- View more ...
Tech bulletinsTweets by PCCCompHD
Note: Listed timeframes shown for maintenance does not imply a service outage. Generally, if we believe there will be an interruption of services, IT will further communicate scheduled maintenance out to the college.