Need to wrap up a paper or finish homework before class? Visit one of our Computer Resource Centers
Two of the biggest security problems on campus are the failure to assign passwords to individual computers and the use of weak, guessable passwords that cannot withstand automated password cracking attempts. Learn how you can protect your accounts and devices on the Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) resource page
IT provides computing, communications, and technology infrastructure services and support for Portland Community College. IT is part of the office of the President. We have teams on every campus and provide around-the-clock technology support for the PCC community.
The services we offer help the college’s digital environments run smoothly
- Wireless access
- Classroom technology
- Software development and implementation
Learn how to help safeguard PCC systems and follow best information security practices.
- Awareness campaign
- Security services
When it’s time for new computers or software, start the process here.
- Purchasing process
- Items available for purchase
- Managed print services
IT news and events
What have the IT teams across the college been up to?
- New Cyber Security Month videos now available
- December 11, 2018
- IT produced four videos for 2018 Cyber Security Month. Learn how you can stay safe – online, offline, and on […]
- CIO brief: Cost savings, security gains, and productivity all get a helping hand
- November 1, 2018
- IT has implemented business automation for the Grants Office using AODocs. AODocs is a complimentary software to PCC’s Google environment […]
- New Portfolio Report released
- October 26, 2018
- Our Portfolio Management Office has published a new quarterly report. In collaboration with multiple district-wide departments IT completed 23 projects […]
- View more ...
Tech bulletinsTweets by PCCCompHD
Note: Listed timeframes shown for maintenance does not imply a service outage. Generally, if we believe there will be an interruption of services, IT will further communicate scheduled maintenance out to the college.