Need to wrap up a paper or finish homework before class? Visit one of our Computer Resource Centers
Two of the biggest security problems on campus are the failure to assign passwords to individual computers and the use of weak, guessable passwords that cannot withstand automated password cracking attempts. Learn how you can protect your accounts and devices on the Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) resource page
IT provides computing, communications, and technology infrastructure services and support for Portland Community College. IT is part of the office of the President. We have teams on every campus and provide around-the-clock technology support for the PCC community.
The services we offer help the college’s digital environments run smoothly
- Wireless access
- Classroom technology
- Software development and implementation
Learn how to help safeguard PCC systems and follow best information security practices.
- Awareness campaign
- Security services
When it’s time for new computers or software, start the process here.
- Purchasing process
- Items available for purchase
- Managed print services
IT news and events
What have the IT teams across the college been up to?
- New Director of Infrastructure Services
- September 25, 2018
- I am pleased to announce that Troy Berreth has accepted the position of Director of Infrastructure Services, reporting to me. […]
- Students: Slowness on wireless? Use PCC-Wifi. Here’s how
- September 24, 2018
- If you are experiencing slowness on your wireless connection, you may be connected to the wrong wireless network! Please help […]
- Gmail is changing
- September 17, 2018
- In April Google announced the planned release of an upgrade to their Gmail service. In August PCC staff began seeing messages in […]
- View more ...
Tech bulletinsTweets by PCCCompHD
Note: Listed timeframes shown for maintenance does not imply a service outage. Generally, if we believe there will be an interruption of services, IT will further communicate scheduled maintenance out to the college.