WELL DONE PCC EMPLOYEES! Learn more about Project Powershift
Need to wrap up a paper or finish homework before class? Visit one of our Computer Resource Centers
Two of the biggest security problems on campus are the failure to assign passwords to individual computers and the use of weak, guessable passwords that cannot withstand automated password cracking attempts. Learn how you can protect your accounts and devices on the Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) resource page
IT provides computing, communications, and technology infrastructure services and support for Portland Community College. IT is part of the office of the President. We have teams on every campus and provide around-the-clock technology support for the PCC community.
The services we offer help the college’s digital environments run smoothly
- Wireless access
- Classroom technology
- Software development and implementation
Learn how to help safeguard PCC systems and follow best information security practices.
- Awareness campaign
- Security services
When it’s time for new computers or software, start the process here.
- Purchasing process
- Items available for purchase
- Managed print services
IT news and events
What have the IT teams across the college been up to?
- IT Customer Satisfaction Presentation
- May 27, 2020
- IT is publishing a presentation of the IT Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020 results. We continue to improve year-over-year, but for […]
- Client Services: Software Update’s
- April 23, 2020
- Good afternoon all, Starting today, Client Services is beginning to roll out two new updates to two different groups of […]
- QTR 3 FY20 Quarterly IT portfolio released
- April 23, 2020
- Our Portfolio Management Office has published the Qtr3 FY20 Quarterly Portfolio Report. In collaboration with multiple district-wide departments, IT has […]
- View more ...
Tech bulletinsTweets by PCCCompHD
Note: Listed timeframes shown for maintenance does not imply a service outage. Generally, if we believe there will be an interruption of services, IT will further communicate scheduled maintenance out to the college.