Information Technology provides computing, communications, and technology infrastructure services and support for Portland Community College. IT is part of the office of the President. We have teams on every campus and provide around-the-clock technology support for the PCC community.
Portland Community College is leveraging the experience and learning of the past two years to transform our workplace. Find information on how PCC is changing here – Workplace Transformation homepage.
Are you a student looking for help with PCC’s technology? Find the answers you’re looking for on our student help page.
Find the full list of services we offer to help the college’s digital environments run smoothly
- Wireless access
- Classroom technology
- Software development and implementation
Remote / hybrid employee center
Find information on the available services, when to use specific services, documentation, and additional information helpful in transitioning to work from home.
When it’s time for new computers or software, start the process here.
- Purchasing process
- Items available for purchase
- Managed print services
IT news and events
What have the IT teams across the college been up to?
- Personal vs PCC-Managed
- June 28, 2022
- When setting up and maintaining a home office, how do PCC Employees get the resources needed to serve the community […]
- QTR 3 FY22 Quarterly IT Portfolio
- May 13, 2022
- Our Portfolio Management Office has published the Qtr 3 FY22 Quarterly Portfolio Report. As the Winter term closed and the […]
- View more ...