Service Desk: Service Request Status
PCC IT uses an automated Service Desk ticket system to record and track requests for IT services, break/fix or problem reports. If you submit a request via email, phone call or the Kace self-service Web portal, you should receive a PCC IT service desk notification email with the ticket number, ticket status, and a link back to the Web version of the ticket.
- To view, PCC IT service desk tickets you have submitted, go to the PCC Service Desk Ticket System – Self Service Portal.
- Enter your MyPCC username and password.
- Leave the Organization field blank.
- Click Login.
- The Self Service Home page will display.
- A list of the last five (5) tickets you submitted, including status, will be displayed. To see all your tickets click View My Tickets.
- To view ticket details including comments, click the ticket title or number.
- To submit a new ticket click the Have a problem? button, or contact the Service Desk at 971-722-4400 or by email to email@example.com.