Project Management (Technology)
IT provides technology project onboarding through our IT Portfolio Management Office (IT PMO). The ITPMO implements and supports portfolio and project management standards, methodology and tools in order to facilitate IT’s ability to effectively deliver quality projects while meeting client expectations. All projects go through a structured request process and are reviewed/approved every 4 weeks at the IT Intake and Prioritization Committee meeting. Along with project intake, IT uses a Project Portfolio management platform to help prioritize and track project completion.
- To view active PCC Technology projects via the TeamDynamix (TDX) Client Portal
- Login using MyPCC username and password
- Once you are logged in, click the Projects tab on the top toolbar. From this screen, you are able to open any project from the list to view its progress, status, and detailed information.
- To make a new technology project request or need to integrate within an existing technology project request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or book a project appointment here
The link can also be found in MyPCC on the Employee tab under the Support heading: TeamDynamix (TDX) Client Portal
Note: To access TeamDynamix you can use any of the browsers: Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Chrome. (TDX no longer supports Internet Explorer)
- Provides visibility for the IT Project Portfolio
- Facilitates Project Intake and Prioritization process for technology projects
- Engages Stakeholders at all stages of the project management process
- Coordinates technology procurement process
- Ensures strategic and funding alignment of technology initiatives
Service Availability: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Service Owner: IT Project Management Office, email ITPMO@pcc.edu