Room Reservation Guidelines
Group study rooms
- Some group study rooms can be reserved by current PCC students, staff, and faculty.
- To schedule a room, go to Library Rooms, select the campus, select the room, and select “Reserve now”. At the room scheduling page, select “Submit an Event” and fill in the request form.
- Reservations are limited to 2 hours to maximize access for all users.
- Reservations must be submitted at least one day in advance. Same day reservations are not accepted. See staff for help in finding group space.
- Repeat or consecutive reservations on these rooms are not accepted.
- A group that is more than 10 minutes late loses the reservation. A single individual may not hold the room for the group.
- If the room is not reserved, use is on a first-come first-serve basis for groups or for individual study; however, single users will be asked to relinquish the room to accommodate groups.
- Study rooms are not sound proofed.
- Food and drinks are welcome. Please leave the room clean and trash-free.
- If you need to cancel a reservation or need assistance, please call or email library staff
Amber Quinn (Cascade) | Will Parnell (Rock Creek) | Erin Petrequin (Southeast) | Debbi Lomax (Sylvania)
- Visitors and community users can use non-reserved library rooms on a first-come first-served basis. If there is interest in reserving College rooms or venues, more information is available at Facilities Rental Information.
- Room requests by groups or individuals, who intentionally try to circumvent the 2 hour reservation limit, will not be granted.
Library instruction classrooms
- Library instruction classrooms are defined here as the computer classrooms located in libraries that are reserved for library instruction and overflow labs. They do not include the non-computer classrooms at Southeast Campus.
- Library instruction classrooms are primarily used by librarians for non-credit and credit instruction.
- Library instruction classrooms are available during open hours.
- Requests for instructional classes taught by librarians must be made at least one week in advance. To schedule library instruction, fill out the library instruction request form.
- Trainers and instructors who wish to teach in a library instruction classroom without the help of a librarian must contact Library Administration (971-722-4498) to reserve a room. No administrative network access will be available (i.e. no PCC Intranet or Banner).
- Library instruction classrooms may not be booked more than one week in advance unless it is for a class with a librarian.
- Requests for library instruction classrooms will be processed once each business day, Monday through Friday.