The Portland Community College (PCC) library offers three kinds of rooms which may be reserved by both groups or individuals: study rooms, dedicated library instruction labs, and meeting rooms. Please review the room reservation guidelines before submitting a room request. These guidelines are in place to provide fair access to all.
Reservations are limited to two hours per day and may not be reserved for recurring blocks of time (week, monthly, term). Same day reservations are not accepted. Requests for rooms will be approved or disapproved once each business day (Monday–Friday) for all requests received up to two weeks in advance. If your reservation is not approved, consult the local campus library staff. They can help groups or individuals find other possible spaces to work or study.
When rooms are not reserved, patrons can use them on a first-come, first-served basis. Some rooms, like the family study rooms, are not reservable.
- Library Map
- LIB 146 | Family study room (first-come, first-served)
- LIB 219 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 220 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 222 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 223 | Reserve now | Seats: 4
- LIB 225 | Reserve now | Seats: 10
- LIB 227 | Reserve now | Seats: 10 (Multimedia)
- LIB 246 | Reserve now | Seats: 4