WS: Women’s and Gender Studies
Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC – WS: Women’s and Gender Studies
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|WS 101||Introduction to Women’s Studies||3||3||4||3||0||3|
|WS 201||Women of the World||3||4||4||4||0||3|
|WS 202||Women Working for Change: History, Theory, Practice||3||4||4||3||0||3|
Matrix reviewed for accuracy April 2017; department name changed June 2018