Core Outcomes: Self-Reflection
Reflect on Self
- Appraise own skills and abilities.
- Set well-defined goals, monitor progress, and motivate self.
- Examine personal beliefs and measure them against the beliefs of others.
- Understand self as part of larger community.
- Be accountable for actions and their impact on others.
- Respect individual rights and the dignity of others.
- Appreciate and reflect on new ideas in a spirit of open interaction.
- Seek and acquire information and knowledge to achieve academic, career, and personal success as a lifelong learner.
Respond to Others
- Respect the beliefs of others.
- Be protective of the safety of others.
- Transfer personal skills and imagination to varying settings, including individual and group.
- Apply appropriate techniques for exploring and/or resolving conflicts and dealing with differences in a variety of settings.
- Understand the role of humor and empathy in human interactions.
- Respond to community issues and contribute to the community.
Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills
|Objectively and accurately identify personal interests, knowledge and skills needed for or gained from a course or learning experience.
Consciously affirm their own values while respecting other points of view.
Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
|Willingly examine personal beliefs and values within the context of a learning experience.
Be accountable for own actions and recognize their impact on others.
Demonstrates comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skill.
|Articulate the value and meaning of the learning experience.
Demonstrate awareness of how personal behaviors align with socially responsible values.
Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
|Use self-appraisal to set well-defined goals, modify personal behavior and as motivation toward goal achievement.
Demonstrate ethical awareness and empathy in dealing with differences and resolving conflict.