ESR: Environmental Studies
Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC – ESR: Environmental Studies
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|ESR 140||Introduction to Environmental Sustainability||3||4||3||3||2||3|
|ESR 141||Individual Sustainability||3||4||3||3||2||3|
|ESR 150||Environmental Studies Orientation||2||3||2||2||3||4|
|ESR 160||Introduction to Environmental Systems||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|ESR 171||Environmental Science: Biological Perspectives||3||3||3||3||2||3|
|ESR 172||Environmental Science: Chemical Perspectives||3||3||3||3||2||3|
|ESR 173||Environmental Science: Geological Perspectives||3||3||3||3||2||3|
|ESR 201||Applied Environmental Studies: Science and Policy||4||4||4||3||3||4|
|ESR 202||Applied Environmental Studies: Preparation for Problem Solving||4||4||4||2||3||2|
|ESR 203||Applied Environmental Studies: Project||4||4||4||2||3||3|
|ESR 204||Introduction to Environmental Restoration||4||4||4||2||3||3|
|ESR 298||Special Topics: Environmental Studies||4||4||4||2||2||3|
Updated March 2015