ABE: Adult Basic Education
Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC – ABE: Adult Basic Education
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|ABE 0741||Adult Basic Education: Beginning Literacy||2||3||2||2||0||3|
|ABE 0744||Adult Basic Education: Secondary||2||3||2||2||0||3|
|ABE 0782||Adult Basic Education: Fundamentals of Mathematics||1||1||3||2||0||3|
|ABE 0783||Adult Basic Education: Fundamentals of Reading||3||3||3||2||0||4|
|ABE 0784||Adult Basic Education: Fundamentals of Writing||3||3||2||2||0||4|
|ABE 0786||Adult Basic Education: Foundations of Math I||1||1||3||2||0||3|
|ABE 0787||Adult Basic Education: Foundations of Math II||3||2||4||3||0||4|
|ABE 0790||Adult Basic Education: Intermediate Integrated Reading and Writing||3||2||3||3||0||4|
|ABE 0791||Adult Basic Education: Advanced Integrated Reading and Writing||4||3||4||3||0||4|
Updated February 2016