Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC – J: Journalism
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|J 102||Introduction to Information Gathering||2||1||3||2||2||2|
|J 103||Introduction to Media Writing||3||2||2||3||2||2|
|J 201||Mass Communication and Society||2||2||3||2||2||2|
|J 204||Visual Communication for Media||3||2||3||2||2||2|
Updated September 2018